Access to and use of this site (the service) krakowguide.pl is provided by subject to the following terms:
- By using krakowguide.pl you agree to abide by these terms, which shall take
effect immediately on your first use of krakowguide.pl. If you do not agree to be legally
bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this service.
- Krakowguide.pl may change these terms at any time by posting changes
online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your
continued use after changes are posted means you agree to abide by these terms as
updated and/or amended.
Use of krakowguide.pl
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit,
make available to the public, or otherwise use this service's content in any way except for
your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a
derivative work from any this content.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- krakowguide.pl content, including the information, names, images, pictures,
logos and icons regarding or relating to the krakowguide.pl, its products and services (or
to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis
without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by
law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality,
fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the krakowguide.pl be liable for any of the
following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the service
regardless of the form of action.
- krakowguide.pl does not warrant that functions contained in the service will be
uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that krakowguide.pl or the
server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the krakowguide.pl or third parties and
their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks and/or
third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication,
estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design
right or copyright.
About your posts to my guestbook:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite,
not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory,
abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or
otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar
contributions many times.
- No advertising
- No impersonation
- We advise that you never reveal any personal
information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or
email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise
unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are
intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is
illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the
remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Poland.
As much as I would like to keep the site simple, there are certain legal restraints that
need to be invoked to ensure that I work within the legal framework of normal business.
Thank you for bearing with me on this one.
12th June 2007